Are you Tired of Being in Pain?
Tired of repeating the same patterns?
Tired of feeling Stuck?
Are you interested in making big changes in your life, your family, your home or your business, but you just don’t know where to start?
If you are like me, you need to find solutions that fit into your everyday life.
Although I would love to run away and go on a long retreat on a mountaintop, my current reality doesn’t really allow for that. I need to run a household, take care of my family, work, and volunteer in my community. Life is Busy!
Congratulations, you have found the perfect place to start!
Learn about some things that you can try and practice simple techniques that you can add into your own routine and apply from the comfort of your own home.
Sustainable Solutions for Healthy Homes combines my background in science, education and public health with everyday spirituality, doula work and real estate consultations to help you find accessible and affordable ways to start feeling better and reaching your long term health and financial goals (which often go hand in hand).
I had been studying health for over a decade when I first started my own business, and I was looking for ways to meet families in their everyday lives and bring the science and the solutions right into their homes.
Empowering Transformations for Healthier Homes, Families, and Businesses through Strategic Inspired Healing
I work with families, homeowners (and prospective homeowners), and small businesses that are moving through times of transition and want to work together to map out efficient and effective ways to move towards their goals.
Here are some ways that you can work with me:
- Private Empowering Transformation Sessions in your home or over the phone. (I help you to find the root cause of your (or your kid’s) physical/behavioral symptoms or emotional pain, identify what needs to change for you to start feeling better, and create a customized plan for you to start moving towards your long term goals.
- Healing Home Visits for Parents adjusting to life with a new baby in the home. This is a unique combination of my work as a postpartum doula and a healer. (I am also a mother of 4 children, including twins.) Your visit can include parenting tips and newborn care techniques tailored to your particular situation, processing the birth and clearing anything that came up for you during this huge transition and simply allowing me to offer you and baby some nurturing care during this special moment in your life.
- Healthy Home Consultations Next to your children, your home is often your largest investment. Let me help you decide on the best strategy whether you are considering buying, selling, or renovating. I can then call on my team of professionals that can help you reach your goals quickly and painlessly.
Home Consultations are also a good idea if your family members are not feeling well and you think it might be related to something in your home environment. We can identify some simple and affordable changes that you can make today to start to feel better, and discuss whether or not you might want to move to another home.
Ask me about my favorite strategy for how to get a healthy home for less money!
- Healthy Business Consultations. After identifying your goals and how you define success, I help you break that down into realistic Action Steps that fit your timeline, your resources and your budget. And then I am there to support you and hold you accountable to your goals as you implement a healthy and balanced business model that best suits your vision.
- Classes and Workshops
- CE Workshops for Professionals
- Healthy Business Workshops for your employees
- Women’s Health Workshops and Ongoing Classes
- Women’s Circles and Ceremonies (Join our monthly Red Tent Women’s circle or I can help you to create your own ceremony for your family’s times of transition such as preparing for baby or welcoming a new baby, family changes/rites of passage, grief and loss)
I use my own technique that I call Strategic Inspired Healing which combines scientific and spiritual techniques that I have learned over the years to help you to be less stressed, more balanced, happier and healthier. It is a strategic way to quickly find where you are stuck (personally or professionally or both) and work on changing that so that your physical, emotional and financial health can start to improve. Read More Here.
The first step to healing is admitting that it is not fine. I seem to hear this every day when someone who is clearly hurting tells me that it is fine. I totally understand because I do it too. For a long time I was in a lot of pain and I just kept going.
When we are working so hard to just keep functioning and trying to manage a household and a family and career, we need to stay strong. Maybe we are okay enough to keep going for a while, but eventually we burn out. It is exhausting trying to be perfect all the time.
If we learn to stop long enough to listen to those nagging and annoying early hints that something needs attention, then we can start to make small changes that make a huge difference. Just a tiny movement starts to get you un-stuck. When we feel better we have more time and energy to sustain us in the long run.
So first you need to admit that it is not fine. It is not okay for you to always be in pain, physically or emotionally. It is not okay to feel like you will never reach your goals. It is not okay to feel stuck in a home that makes you miserable or a career/business model that stresses you out.
You also need to know that your pain is not a punishment, it is a message showing you where you can start healing. I can help you learn to tune in to your intuition and listen to your body, and you can start to feel better faster. And as you practice this you can also teach your kids, and help them to create healthy habits from the start.
I talk a lot about Healing through Mothering because that is the journey that I am on currently. I try to empower my kids to use simple coping skills and create healthy habits so that they can more easily navigate this complicated world. You may also see them simply referred to as Life Skills. As I move through each age and phase with my children, I see where I still have a lot of learning to do, and we practice together. Learn more about my own story on my author website. Read more about my Mothering Mission and let it inspire you on your own healing journey.
It can be overwhelming to read everything on the internet about health and wellness and how to create a healthier home.
Not sure where to start but this all sounds like something that is calling to you? Contact me to schedule your free 15 minute phone consultation to talk about how I can best support you in your healing.
When you give yourself permission to heal, it helps you to heal your family, your community, and your world.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website or provided through our programs and/or services is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice from your physician, midwife, or other health care or mental health professional.