An Introductory 7 week Experiential and Interactive Accountability Program
Stay Tuned for the next offering. Contact me if you are interested in joining a group.
Are you Tired of Being in Pain?
Tired of repeating the same patterns?
Tired of feeling Stuck?
Are you interested in healing but just don’t know where to start?
Although I would love to run away and go on a long retreat on a mountaintop, my current reality doesn’t really allow for that. If you are like me, you need to find solutions that fit into your everyday life.
This class is the perfect place to start your healing journey. Learn about some things that you can try and practice simple techniques that you can add into your own routine and apply from the comfort of your own home.
- One: The Basis of Health.
- What is Health and how do you create physical/emotional/spiritual health? Learn some simple ways to get started that fit into your own lifestyle and that you can try from the comfort of your own home. Learn to be more grounded and create a strong foundation for your health.
- Two: The Embodiment of Health.
- Learn to understand the patterns in your own life and learn to listen to what your body is telling you. Your physical symptoms will draw your attention to where you need to heal.
- Three: The Empowerment of the Self.
- How to eliminate the negative from your life, learn what to avoid, how to begin making better choices and give your body what it needs through healthy living and good nutrition.
- Four: Clearing and centering.
- Learn to live in the present. Start living and loving to your full potential. Stop carrying around stories that are not yours, or that no longer serve you to make room for better habits and relationships.
- Five: Bringing Forth your Creativity and Living in your truth.
- Changing your language and making space in your life to be creative will start to make changes to your health. Start to pay attention to where you are holding yourself back and begin to feel more authentic and more fulfilled.
- Six: Shifting your MindSET.
- Begin to actually change your beliefs, rewrite your story, and let go of all that stress and worry.
- Seven: Tuning in to your Intuition.
- Become more conscious of how you translate your messages and follow your inner knowing. Create a plan to take everything that you learned in this series and take it into your current reality or teach it to others and pass it on.
- Preregistration required. Contact Me with any questions and for current pricing and promotions.
- If you can only make certain classes or if certain topics are specifically calling to you, then join us when you can, but the course is meant to be completed as a series, and the classes will build upon each other.
- It is best to register for the whole course and practice the new techniques in between classes.
I will be using the 7 stages of healing and the 7 aspects of the Mothering Mission from the book Magdalena Moments in this 7 week healing program for women who want to do this kind of healing for their families. If you are not a mother yet, but want to do this work for your future children, or to be more able to welcome children, or even to heal your mother-wound for past generations, you are welcome to join us.
We will be reading a chapter each week and then practicing the “Things to Try” and then checking in with each other over the phone.
This interactive group accountability program is accessible for women who are just starting out on their healing journey. I find that there are so many options and so much information at our fingertips these days, that sometimes we get stuck not knowing where to start. This group program includes a lot of simple steps that you can take to get started that fit into your lifestyle and your family’s routine and that you can try in the comfort of your own home (or while driving a minivan or sitting at a Little League game).
If you are already doing some deep work, inner reflection, trauma clearing, body work, journaling, therapy etc. this program can also be a great way to go deeper, to check in on your progress, and to be a mentor to other women. When we share our stories and lift each other up, we all heal.
Get your copies of the book here or ask your local library to purchase copies.
More About Me:
I have studied the Science of Health and Happiness for over twenty years (I have extensive training in the Biomedical Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Immunology, Environmental Health, Epidemiology etc.) and I have recently completed a three year mastery program with an internationally known spiritual teacher and healer.
I incorporate into this the works of spiritual teachings from a variety of sources (both ancient and modern) and share with you how I have learned to incorporate this into the demands of a full and busy life with work and family.
When you learn to balance it all, all that busy-ness becomes a blessing instead of a burden.
At this intersection of science and spirituality is where you will find your own truth.