Having a more sustainable home can be very beneficial and if you’re looking to put your foot in the door for a more green home, but you just don’t know where to start, you came to the right place.
Want someone to guide you through the Decision-Making Process? I offer reasonable packages and rates to help you get started.
Try a few of these green renovation projects:
- Passive Solar or Active Solar power
- Geothermal heating/cooling
- Zoned Heating and Air Conditioning
- Radiant Heat and Programmable Thermostats
- Soy Based Spray Foam Insulation
- Whole house, attic fan, and ceiling fans
- Day lighting and Solar Tubes
- Storm Doors and Windows
- Tankless Water Heater
- Energy efficient appliances
The use of finishing materials that are renewable, recycled, recyclable, and durable can improve your indoor air quality.
Try the following mediums.
- Natural Clay wall finishes
- Paperstone or recycled glass counter tops
- No-VOC paints and finishes
- Bamboo or poplar-strand floors
- Formaldehyde-free cabinetry
- Linoleum or tile floors
- Natural latex upholstery and mattresses
- Wool carpets with natural latex underlayment