Everyone Deserves a Healthy Home!
A home is more than a financial asset, it is full of deep emotional meaning. Your home is where you find comfort and safety, establish stability and make memories.
Whether you are planning on buying your first home and want to know what to look for, renovating your home, deciding what type of home would better suits your needs, or deciding whether or not to sell your home, let me be there for you to help you through this time of transition. I will bring my professional experience and dedication to every consultation, giving you the personal attention that you deserve and helping you to achieve your goals.
I am passionate about helping individuals and families with their real estate needs. Whether buying or selling a home, let me be there for you to help you through this time of transition. After our initial consultation, my team of real estate experts will guide you through the whole process.
Not in the Capital Region? Let me team you up with an agent in your area from my nationwide referral network, so you can find the home that works best for your needs. Contact me for a phone consultation to get started.
I specialize in Sustainable Solutions for Healthy Homes. The home environment has a significant impact on your physical and emotional health.
- Things that will give you the most bang for your buck.
- Products that are made to last for generations, not just a few years.
- Classic finishes and furnishings that will stand the test of time.
- Homes that will serve you through all the phases of life. (universal design)
- Responsible lot development (Smart Growth) that uses existing infrastructure and walk-able communities
- Proper Home Site planning and house design that naturally reduces energy-usage by incorporating passive-solar, wind breaks, large overhangs etc.
- Healthy yards that incorporate edible landscaping and perennials and don’t require regular watering or the use of pesticides and herbicides.
If you think you can’t afford a Healthy Home within your budget, ask me how to get a Healthy Home for Less Money.
It is so empowering to know that you have choices about the products that you bring in to your home. There are simple and inexpensive solutions that can start to make a difference almost immediately. So if you are interested in finding sustainable ways to save money and be healthier, contact me to set up your home consultation and we’ll work together to develop the best long-term solutions for your home.
Not sure if you need a consultation? Contact me to schedule your free 15 minute consultation to see if this is the best solution for you. Or check out my Classes and Workshops.
Good reasons to schedule a consultation:
- You are planning to start a family
- You are currently expecting or have small children in your home
- You have elderly persons living in your home
- You have someone with Asthma, Chemical Sensitivities or Cancer in your home
- Your kids are sick and you think there may be an environmental component
- You are planning a renovation and want to choose healthy finishes
- You are re-decorating and want to choose healthy home furnishings
- You are Preparing to Buy or Sell your Home
After completing the needs-assessment and recommendations, I will help you to make a plan for implementing some Sustainable Solutions for a Healthy Home. However, making any changes to your lifestyle can come with some reluctance, some hesitation, some physical withdrawal symptoms, doubt, guilt and other emotions. And we all need to work within the logistics of real-world schedules and budgets. I am here to help you with coaching via email or phone and follow-up to keep you on track towards your goals.
Did you know that there are simple, and inexpensive solutions that can start to make a difference almost immediately?
If you already have a great plan for a healthy home, but something is not quite working for you, please contact me for an Empowering Transformation Session so we can see where you may be stuck and help you to let go of any patterns or beliefs that no longer serve you.
Opportunities for Empowering Choices
The good news is that there are things that you can easily change and you will
notice immediate affects to your health and well-being.
You can make many of these changes whether you own your home, or are renting.
The second piece of good news is that you do not need expensive equipment
to discover these toxins. I can to do a quick walk-through of your home and
then sit down with you and discuss some of the home finishes, furnishings, and everyday products that may be affecting your health.
Rates and Packages
Sometimes thinking about health and the environment can be overwhelming, so it is EMPOWERING to know that your home and how you live in it involve choices that you can control.
But sometimes, you don’t know where to start or where to get the most bang for your buck.
Your Healthy Home Consultation:
- Help you decide whether it is time for a lifestyle change, a renovation, or moving to a new home
- Help you take your vision and turn it into a plan and break it down into action steps
- Help you identify ways in which you make your home more Healthy and/or Energy-Efficient
Whether you are:
• Preparing to start a family, Trying to Conceive, Preparing your home for a new baby
• Home Remodeling and Renovation
• Universal Design, Making your home work for many generations and various needs
• Deciding to renovate or move to a new home
• Initial phone assessment,
• 90 minute consultation in your home,
• Action Plan and
• One month follow up by phone/email.
Contact me for current pricing.
-OR- Ask for a quote for a Customized Package that suits the needs of your family
“It was literally fate opening a door wide open… when you handed me your card. You came to my rescue at a vulnerable time, when I could easily have been taken advantage of and ripped off….You have a trusting and empathetic presence which encouraged me even more. You could have just made a referral and been on your way, but that is not what you did. You figuratively held my hand through this process, because it wasn’t just that I was selling a house. You had compassion for what I was going through. You went above and beyond for my family and that felt special to me. I will absolutely not forget everything you did for me -big and small. I hope in some way I can repay your kindness and be a similar blessing to you as you were to me.” -an incredibly grateful client
Also Available for:
Since a healthy lifestyle encompasses so many different ways of living it’s easy to incorporate smart lifestyle choices into our daily lives. Even little changes can go a long way towards improving our health and protecting the environment. Check out my blog or follow me on Twitter @SheSellsHealthy for more ideas.
Contact me today to help you create a healthier home environment.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website or provided through our programs and/or services is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice from your physician, midwife, or other health care or mental health professional.